Yeah, I make a wish list every year! Everyone should. Just write down all the things you want, even if you don’t share it with anyone. And though I don’t tell many people about the things I want for Christmas, there is a special place in my childish heart where I let my wishes run free. Hey, it’s the reason my imagination is a bit wild.
1. New York Time Bestseller for ALL of my books present and future (No, I don’t dream small)
2. World Peace (yeah, that should be first but honestly I believe the above will happen before this one will)
3. Workaholic Agent (I need someone to keep me motivated and who I know is on the job and loves what they do)
4. Trip to Europe, Hawaii, Brazil, Canada, South Africa (there are others but I’ll stop here)
5. A booming economy and millions of dollars for me and everyone I know (Sharing is caring)
6. Audi R8 (Have you seen it? http://models.audiusa.com/r8)
7. The most awesomeness of publishing contracts ever imaginable (don’t look awesomeness up)
8. An unlimited shopping spree at Best Buy ( or Amazon.com, I’m not picky)
Okay, so I was going to share my top ten list this year, but the last two are a bit personal and my business is my business.
Anyway, get to wishing!! And if you want to, share a few of your own… you never know, they might come true. No promises though.
Either way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!